The Yale SEICHE Center Health and Justice, directed by Dr. Emily Wang, is hosting a webinar on December 2nd from 11 AM-1 PM (ET) COVID-19 inside prisons and jails. Specifically, the webinar will focus on the ethical and logistical complexities of distributing COVID-19 vaccines inside correctional facilities.
The speakers for the webinar include:
- Michelle Daniel-Jones, Doctoral Student/ Researcher/ Historian, New York University
- DeAnna Hoskins, President & CEO, JustLeadershipUSA
- Saad B. Omer, MBBS, MPH, PhD, FIDSA, Director, Yale Institute for Global Health; Associate Dean (Global Health Research), Yale School of Medicine; Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases), Yale School of Medicine; Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases, Yale School of Public Health
- Holly Taylor, Research Bioethicist, Department of Bioethics, Clinical Center, the National Institutes of Health
- John Wetzel, Secretary of Corrections, Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- Jonathan Zenilman, Professor of Medicine (Infectious Disease), Johns Hopkins University