As you begin, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Create a master version of your biosketch with all your details that you can copy & edit for subsequent biosketches and proposals.
- Exporting your biosketch as a PDF ensures that you retain the correct formatting. Try to avoid exporting and modifying biosketches in Word.
- You can assign delegates to your account or be assigned as a delegate if you have someone else manage this work for you, or if you manage it for someone else.
- It is important for an investigator's eRA Commons and NCBI accounts to be linked properly for efficient integration and auto-population of some sections of SciENcv. You can find out how to link these accounts here: Link Commons Account to My NCBI.
- Similarly, you’ll also want to link Orcid to SciENcv.
- Remember that the narrative piece is your opportunity create strongest argument about why you are the right investigator for this project. If you need some advice for writing about your impact, check out this post on the Altmetric blog.
- If you run into any problems, or have any questions, get in touch with your JCOIN personal librarian – Becky Baltich Nelson at [email protected].