Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (12:30 – 1:30 PM EDT)
Hosted by Wilson Center for Science and Justice at Duke Law
Event RSVP: https://bit.ly/Reentryprograms
Join the Wilson Center for Science and Justice for an expert panel discussion about frontline programs for individuals returning from incarceration and how they can support re-entry with healthcare and peer support. This event will focus on meeting program clients’ behavioral health needs. Our expert panelists have direct involvement with development and practice in frontline programming, both nationally and in NC.
For more information, please contact Marlyn Dail at [email protected].
- Shira Shavit, MD, Executive Director of the Transitions Clinic Network (TCN), San Francisco, CA;
- Joseph Calderon, Senior Community Health Worker with TCN;
- Evan Ashkin, MD, Director of the North Carolina Formerly Incarcerated Transition (FIT) Program; and
- Tommy Green, NC FIT Program Lead Community Health Worker (CHW) and the Orange County CHW
- Allison Gilbert, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences