JCOIN Coordination and Translation Center: Advancing the Adoption of Evidence-Based Practices for Justice-Involved Individuals
The Coordination and Translation Center, or CTC, is one of the large-scale resource centers for the Justice Community Opioid Innovation Network.
Led by George Mason University, CTC partners include the Addiction Policy Forum, TASC, University of Wisconsin, University of Massachusetts, Chen Medical Center, Michigan State University, and Florida State University.
The goals of the CTC are:
- To advance the adoption of evidence-informed practices and treatments,
- Develop and disseminate resources to expand confidence in science, and
- Support the vision of JCOIN
There are 7 priority programs and initiatives at the CTC:
- Dissemination and Stakeholder Engagement Core (DSEC)
- JCOIN Training and Engagement Center (JTEC)
- Learning Experiences to Advance Practice (LEAP)
- JCOIN Training and Technical Assistance
- JCOIN Rapid Innovation Grant program, J-RIG
- Novel research studies
To learn more about the CTC, watch the explainer video above, or click here.